With all the changes in the past few years, many schools have adopted hybrid or remote learning models. This has led to a need for new ways to issue student ID cards.
Traditionally, student ID cards were issued in person at the school. However, this is not possible for students who are learning remotely. As a result, schools are increasingly turning to cloud-based ID card software to issue official IDs remotely.
Cloud-based ID card software allows schools to create and manage ID cards online. This means that students can submit their photo and receive their ID cards without ever having to step foot on campus.
There are a number of benefits to using cloud-based ID card software to issue student ID cards for hybrid and remote students. These benefits include:
- Convenience: Students can submit ID photos online, without having to travel to campus.
- Security: Cloud-based ID card software uses the latest security features to protect student data.
- Accuracy: Online ID photo submission ensures that the photo on the student ID card is accurate by requiring students to submit supporting documents.
If your school needs to issue student ID cards for hybrid and remote students, consider using a cloud-based ID card software such as EliteID. EliteID offers a number of benefits and can help you streamline the ID card issuance process.
Why choose EliteID for your ID software?
- EliteID is secure, and easy to use from anywhere. Remote students can submit their photos and once approved the school can print the ID and mail the card.
- ID photos are submitted using CloudCard online photo submission that can be used from within EliteID.
- Subscriptions come with tech support allowing you to be up and running in no time.